Monday, December 28, 2009

Medium Dog Crate I'm In Need Of An Airline Approved Dog Crate....Help Me?!?

I'm in need of an Airline Approved Dog Crate....Help me?!? - medium dog crate

My husband and I went to Japan in September 2010 and want to make our two Border Collies, and it is .. Both seem to have a set of cages, and tend to freak out a little when they are in small cages .. (rescued) from the pound and is flying for the first time and never fully theft. One of my main concerns is that I am not a plastic and wire cages are not regular enough strong want. We found a steel mesh, but not sure if your airline certified:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MEDIUM-Steel-ProSelect-Dog-CRATE-strongest-cage-empire_W0QQitemZ250523394959QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a545ba38f # ht_3656wt_939
Another problem is the food. Not sure about the rules of flying animals of medium and large breeds, so that no one could help with this problem?
I really appreciate it if you find links to support you so that we get our resources .. Mil gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment