Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where To Buy New Home In Ottawa Relocating To Ottawa...Where Should I Move?

Relocating to Ottawa...Where should I move? - where to buy new home in ottawa

I went from Toronto to Ottawa very little and really need help distinguish areas that will live well, I try to buy a suburb of Nice, a new house and my research online (google can point lol) that the most important areas of Kanata are Stittsville, Barrhaven and Orleans. Seeking proposals for the following criteria:

- "Classy" desirable area. After selling our current home in Toronto, which is not the intention of moving again, so that we have in Ottawa will be our last purchase of a home to have. So, we buy in an area of longevity in relation to the value of the goods and well-rounded neighbors / community has, etc. Our prices are between 400 and Mid-High 400

"I saw in the familyendly (good schools, quiet, but the business and leisure)

Etc.. Nearby -Shops/restaurants

"No," overdeveloped with tons of people in motion and a sense of the concrete jungle. We want a community, a little character / personality is.

The stranger is another option. My husband works at home, so travel is no problem for him, but I know that my work is not yet, but the time it can move in 30-45 minutes, good. In addition, online, I found something vague about a release or something in the Stittsville area. I have a few good results in the manufacturers' websites, but I know nothing about how to download or where you are.

Any help would be really grateful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment