Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Down Jacket Sale Has Anyone Ever Heard Of ADD Down? Its A Down Jacket Brand From Italy?

Has Anyone ever heard of ADD down? Its a down jacket brand from Italy? - down jacket sale

What I really want to know is if you have seen for sale in the United States, where? I'm trying to get a replacement for a jacket, and I loved them on their website have the jacket, but they are in Italy and used to answer my e-mails. Someone came from Nieman Marcus a few years ago, but they do not here is the link to the website of the company if you are curious. www.adddown.it. If you can, I swear they are the softest, warmest and always flattering jackets. Mina could even crush on my little handbag!

1 comment:

alchemis... said...

Once I heard people talk about how to add, but I did not really look at, but I think it has to do with it. . . Oh, look. . . a squirrel!

Post a Comment