Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will I Get Disqualified From The Navy If I Have Herpes Will I Be Disqualified From Entrance Into The Navy If I Have Herpes/genital Warts?

Will I be disqualified from entrance into the navy if I have herpes/genital warts? - will i get disqualified from the navy if i have herpes

I passed my examination of the Navy, but they have a physical exam and am currently in the treatment of herpes, genital warts. Shame on me and I would first like to know if she was refused to take blood samples and to know that I have this problem in the Navy to enter or I can help with medication or what?

4 comments:

Pamela Carrington said...

no! They are not excluded! Trust me! i know! Who have nothing to do with warts, because in the Navy, you do not have sex! :)

but still needs to get rid of warts, as soon as possible!
Maybe try some herbal treatments!
Wartrol in this case) is a good (probably better to rid of the genital warts and you feel more confident that demonstrate the custom.

It worked for me!

I do not know if Wartrol pharmacies selling, but I know that you are buying directly from the manufacturer and you should learn more about the product here http://www.wartrol.com/?aid=749165

E. R. said...

Just joined the Navy. I can only say that if they are to draw blood in them for 2 things: 1 have. Anti-HIV-2. Antibodies for syphilis. That is all what they want in a blood test. If you continue this conversation, please send me an e-mail.

LALA said...

Definitely not disqualify for YOU. Do not say you do. ITS no big deal.

doc_holl... said...

You are not grtting in the Navy, because he is looking for people, capable of a healthy body

Post a Comment