Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Viral Sinus Whats Wrong With Me? Viral Sinus Problem? Please Help! :)?

Whats wrong with me? Viral sinus problem? Please Help! :)? - viral sinus

Short term --

- I am a woman, 20 years old. Today, my diet and exercise are bad, but now that I'm improving in those days:)

- Get a week ago, after earning a little bit about my sinus infection every time you should first of these 2 different courses of antibiotics for 1 week.

- Over time, it has been clarified, but after 2 weeks, I felt a little "off" and disintegration.

"I started with post-nasal drip new (thin, transparent), mild headache, fatigue, anorexia, right in the nose was swollen and my left ear hurts. Just malaise.

-2 Days after my mucus a little soft green / yellow and a little thicker disappeared. Temperature (Read the digital arm) between 36.3 to 36.6 ยบ C.

"I went to the doctors the next day, said the inside of my nose was a bit inflamed / swollen, I was in my left ear. My doctor, the temperature (from the ear, 37 adopted, 7 ° C) was still the feeling of loss of appetite and malaise.

- The doctor said that due to the temperatureRe was not high enough, and I had no pain or coughing, etc ... it was something viral. He said he was just a lot of rest / water / etc ... Paracetamol

- It's been 7 days, and I do not feel much better. Some days are good, some days are bad. Sometimes the mucus is a bit thinner and lighter, sometimes be ..... or very thick and clear a headache or a cough, some dizziness, mild headache and slight earache bad. Nose always blocked on one side. In those days my temperature (digital arm feels he read between 36.3 to 36.7 degrees C) is a little 'off'.


What I have, and what someone believes that his bacteria?



Thank you!


xxxx

2 comments:

Home Remedies Lover said...

If color is your mucus indicates bacteria.
Some home remedies on their medications, as both try to heal faster. It is an old time favorite drink, easy, cheap and delicious.
Boil a few slices of ginger with lemon peel in the water. Add a little spice cayenne pepper. Cool and press a little lemon and honey. Here is another good remedy for sinus congestion is eliminated.
Place a few drops of eucalyptus oil in a pan with hot water. Cover head with a towel and inhale the fumes.
You can also use the 3-extract plant - cinnamon, thyme and cloves, a powerful, high performance, eliminates bacteria that will cause your chest, and for more information on how to use it, you www.sinushomeremedy.com

Kernow Lady said...

If it helps, my son has had this virus over the last 2 weeks. He now begins to loosen. You have to be patient. He was not allowed to take antibiotics, which seems to reduce the statute of limitations for them to be.
Good luck.

Post a Comment